Let us take away the burden and help you avoid penalties for submission of an incorrect Tax Return

Many people under CIS overpay tax and from April 1st, they are eligible to claim a refund. Unlike other self-employed individuals, being self-employed in the construction industry means your contractor is most likely taking 20% of your pay to give to HMRC as part of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS). Subcontractors who are unregistered will receive their payment net of 30% tax.

By completing your CIS tax return, you can claim back what you spent on things like equipment, clothing, meals, and travel. Plus, you get back your tax-free Personal Allowance!

Under CIS, you are faced with having to complete and submit an annual tax return to claim what may be a significant tax refund; but completing and submitting your Self-Assessment tax return can be complex and daunting.

We can take away the burden for just £95+VAT, ensuring you receive the amount you are entitled to, while removing the complexity and time required.

HMRC can issue penalties for the submission of incorrect tax returns, so it is important that you are claiming for the correct expenses. can help to determine this and as we charge a fixed fee, we will not put you at risk of fines as a result of inflated expense claims.

Arrange a call with us today!